Title: Lot of brochures showing Air Pollution Control Equipment
The Pentapure Impinger brochure is the only one that mentions asbestos.
There is a paragraph describing the Pentapure application of remo
ing asbestos fibers from the air. The Pentapure was installed on an asbestos mixer at the Johns-Man
ille plant in Waukegan, IL.
Lot of brochures showing Air Pollution Control Equipment
- The Pentapure Impinger, a product of The Purity Corporation (5 pages)
- Hawley Manufacturing Corporation, describing the Mob-L-Vent and Tra
-L-Vent (3 pages)
- Schneible Co, Air pollution control systems (7 pages)
- Standard Ha
ens Baghouses and E
e Coolers (6 pages)
- Fecor Industries, Cupola Emission Controls (3 pages)
- Centrifold wet contact scrubber, Entoleter Inc (2 pages)
- Riley En
ironeering Inc, wet scrubber systems (2 pages)
- Carter-Day HC, A Hart-Carter Co, air pollution control (5 pages)
DATE: These are from the early 1970s (no later than 1974-1975). Howe
er, they are not all dated.
Condition: Good. These were remo
ed from a bound compilation, so the pages are all separate. Minor wear.